Money is often a difficult and scary thing to think it can just be solved like that, well it can’t be. It takes time, a little effort, a small amount of knowledge and a reasonable amount of SELF-DISCIPLINE. However, the work that you put in goes a VERY long way when it comes to saving money. In this post, I will outline HOW I think you can start saving money and the issues and EXCUSES people give me and themselves for why they don’t save money or look after what they spend, I will also go through techniques to prevent irrational spending.
Subscribe Via Email!
- Life update! Podiatry, Podcasting and Profits! August 8, 2017
- W.W. #8: R.I.P Chester Bennington; Depression and Suicide July 23, 2017
- The productivity of not sleeping? July 7, 2017
- How to get your money under control NOW June 29, 2017
- Why you must CREATE. June 27, 2017
1 hour 25 minutes
Auckland Half Marathon 2017October 30th, 2017
7 days to go.
Number of people influenced!